Tuesday, July 25, 2006

轻松愉悦

finally I sucessfully share my hard drives in my desktop. now i can doing
lots of thing to my desktop only using my laptop. sharing of file between
my desktop and laptop.. and also watching movies and listening to songs
from my laptop while all those files are stored in my desktop. I think my
desktop is now offically renounced itself as a "Local Server" to my home
network. I now also can print my document throught it. hmmm.. feel so
good for being wireless ...

few days ago, I found a good webbies for movies trailers...
www.apple.com/trailers
in this website which is a sub page of apple company website, many
movies trailers can be found here...there are also different quality for
users to choose. for people who which to see the best quality.. go for
high definations...the streaming speed is damn fast...
and if you choose to download the trailers( this is ligal),just simply click
file-->save when you are viewing the HD trailers, but before that, you
should let the QuickTime finish the Buffer. and for those normal quality,
using of a conbination of Firefox and VideoDownloader is recommended.
for the ladies in my class: go download the Pirate of Carribean trailer.
I know you all are crazy about.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/piratesofthecaribbeandeadmanschest/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home